Thursday 4 February 2010


the analysis

I did productive stuff 'til around 3pm, then nearly fell asleep on a bus and so decided to head back to base. I am now enjoying a period of vegetation which was achieved through ingestion of leftover pizza, Coke, Baileys and high-quality TV programs.

Aforementioned productive stuff included a meeting at the job centre which went well, a browse around Bexleyheath for job vacancies, a "one minute screening" for a tele-sales position which resulted in a "we'll get back to you", and another browse for vacancies in Greenwich.

When I got in I microwaved the leftover pizza and sides from last night's pizza, beer and games session with Vecca, and ate it while watching Scrubs. This was followed by a brief foray into Spongebob Squarepants, followed by a bath, some popcorn, and a series of quality cartoons (including Cow and Chicken and Dexter's Lab!!!).

Bed soon, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment