Tuesday 30 March 2010


it came from a land Down Under

Received a parcel filled with goodies from my Australian cousin last week! I meant to put pictures up sooner but I've only just located my camera cable (tidied my room today...).

Me and Lauren (aforementioned cousin) used to be pen pals, but it's been at least 10 years since we last wrote I think... We recently became friends on Facebook, and a reminiscence of mine about my time in Australia (more specifically my fond memories of their delicious strawberry centered Freddo bars) prompted the idea to exchange parcels.

There were 5 assorted Freddos (although the caramel one has a koala on it who is NOT Freddo), 2 Creme Eggs which I ate before the picture was taken, a roll of bubblegum, a tube of Vegemite, a "stubby" holder, and an awesome mix CD.

Thanks Lauren :D

No comments:

Post a Comment