Thursday 9 September 2010


Eurotrip!

Hi all,

My friend and I are currently travelling around Europe, I'm writing this from another friend's apartment in Mannheim, Germany, and all in all we're having a jolly good time.

Unfortunately, though, I'm having a period of blog downtime, and the prospect of writing a post about what we've done so far really isn't an attractive one.

I'm not sure what brought this on. It happens occasionally but usually travelling resets it and restores my inspiration. No sign of that happening this time though.

So I'll leave it at this for now, and hopefully I'll find my muse somewhere in Europe. If this turns out to be the case I'll write a masterpiece of prose describing our travels, but if not I'll probably just end up posting some pretty pictures you can look at.

Sozz

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment